Saturday, November 17, 2012

Just An Update.



Hi everyone!

Okay, so I generally hear from at least a few different friends each month since being in Israel, asking me if I'm safe (one of my guy friends in Hawaii said goodbye to me seriously thinking he was never going to see me again when I told him I would be living in Jerusalem for Fall semester.) The answer is YES. I have been keeping up with the news and I know it sounds scary. Especially these last few days, so that's why I'm posting this. I'm fine. Seriously. The Jerusalem center keeps us all safe and in the know of what's going on. They would pull us out if it wasn't okay to be here. The Church is True! If you have any questions, you can ask me (I know at least 3 of you will text me later) and thanks for always thinking/asking about me. Makes me feel so good inside.

I'm leaving to Galilee on Monday, which I have got to say I cannot wait to be there. I love water oh so much. I am having some seriously water withdrawals. I miss the ocean. Besides that, the real reason for going is to experience the New Testament there. It will be super cool. The combination is perfect. Can't wait. I won't post again until I come back in 10 days. Mkkk? Kay.

The above pictures are of me on top of Damascus gate, which I regularly walk under. It has the feeling like I'm in a castle or something. So glad my friend was able to get this shot of me.

Anyway, to sum up, I'm safe and happy. Thanks so much to my friends who contact me regularly. You guys are the beeeeeeeeest.

1 comments:

Jessica Smith said...

Glad you're safe. And that really IS a cool picture on the Damascus gate.