Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Galilee.

                                                            View from my room.
Boat ride across the sea of Galilee
Meditation
                                          
                                                                            hello syria.

Ohhhh my goodness. I loved Galilee. It is seriously so beautiful there. I never wanted to be inside. I had such an amazing time learning about Christ. Taking a boat ride across the sea is something that I will always remember while reading that part in the scriptures. It was a cool experience.

My favorite part of Galilee was how much down time I had to just ponder and think by the sea. It was sooooo relaxing.

Things that I loved about Galilee:
-The water.
-The green hills.
-The sunsets.
-The starry nights.
-The lightning storm.
-Late night chats.
-Questions being answered.
-Realizing that at this time in my life, I am exactly where I need to be.

0 comments: