Sunday, October 19, 2014

New Blog And A Post To My Followers.

I'm so sad to say that this blog is officially DONEZO. I no longer live in Hawaii and it feels weird using this blog other than posting about Hawaii. It's sad closing this chapter, although it's been closed since April '13, but posting this is making me relive that emotion all over again.

I love Hawaii, but I love my life no matter where I live.

I want to continue to blog, so from now on I'll be posting here. The new blog is a little different than this one, but I think you'll still like it.

Thanks for following my Hawaiian dream. Especially to those who have been following since the beginning. I appreciate you reading about my life and leaving comments when you did.

I'm still around, and I'll still follow you guys. My blog hiatus is over.
Thanks again and see you here!


0 comments: