Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 713: One More Week.

Hello hello.

I'm in a hotel room right now with my family. My sister is going to EFY this upcoming week and then I'm leaving for home the following week. It's very bittersweet. I've been living my HI life for quite some time now and I know I'll have major beach withdrawals. At the same time, I'm so excited to go home and see everyone and then start my new adventure studying abroad. At least I'm coming back or I would be feeling a lot more depressed.

This last week I said a lot of goodbyes. I worked my last day of work. I said goodbye to my roommates, my house and some of my best friends. I know it's only for 5 months, but I really really hate goodbyes. I'm not good at them. Maybe in time I'll get better at them. Until then, I say, "See ya next Thursday." One more week!

listening to: Rolling Stones-Paint it Black.

0 comments: