Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 721: I'm home.











Pretty much my week in iPhone photos.

My last week in Hawaii I spent beaching it up, snorkeling, swimming and spending all my time with the ocean. I looooooooved it.

I left Hawaii Monday night. Luckily I was on the direct, so I didn't have any layovers. There is a 4 hour time difference between my home and Hawaii, so I have been going to bed around 4:00 am pretty much every night since I've been back. It's been a rough week sleep wise. But I've always been sort of an insomniac, so it's nothing that I can't handle.

I met up with one of my friends from Hawaii at Cafe Rio to catch up, and went swimming at the outdoor pool. It is in the 90s here and I feel SO HOT. But I love that I can still layout and cool myself off in the pool and layout some more, just like I would do at the beach in HI.

I'm leaving for Jerusalem in ONE MONTH. It's seriously all I think about and I am so excited for this new adventure in my life. It's coming up sooooo fast now.

listening to: Fun- Some Nights.

0 comments: