Sunday, August 5, 2012

What I Would Compete In If I Were An Olympian.

Well, this past week I have been wishing once again to be in London to watch the Summer Olympics (the last time was to be there for the Royal Wedding.) I LOVE the Olympics. I was able to get tickets to go and see Apolo Ohno win Gold in Short Track Speed Skating in the SLC Winter Olympics and have been obsessed since. So as I've been watching, I've decided to make a list of what events I would compete in if I were a Gold Medal Olympian (naturally, I would be good at all of them and would be torn as to which one to compete in. They would have an entire special on me.) My top 10 choices are:

1. Snowboarding
2. Swimming
3. Diving
4. Gymnastics
5. Ski Jumping
6. 400 meter run
7. Short Track Speed Skating
8. Beach Volleyball
9. Triathlon
10. Marathon

Maybe in my next life I can represent USA.

listening to: Ellie Goulding- Lights.

0 comments: