Sunday, August 19, 2012

Last Week in the USA.

So this week I’ve been doing a lot of shopping in preparation for my trip to Jerusalem. I’ve bought a lot of new shirts, skirts, dresses and shoes. I am SO excited to start wearing them!

I FINALLY saw The Dark Knight Rises and absolutely loved it. Quite possibly my favorite Batman movie. Loved it.

This week I’m getting my hair done, which I am excited for. New school, new hair.

This is my last week in America for the next four months. My new adventure starts Aug 28. So. Close. Now.

listening to: Rusted Root- Send Me On My Way.

1 comments:

Jessica Smith said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe that you're actually going! I'm so glad everything worked out. Can you keep blogging while you're there? So crazy :). I want to hear all about the flight and everything over there too. Good luck!!