Sunday, September 23, 2012

Turkey!









Once again, I’ve been super busy. I’ll try and write down everything I remember.

This week I was in Turkey. It was SO. MUCH. FUN. I have always wanted to go to Turkey after seeing Ali go on the Bachelorette. It was the best date and I was so jealous watching it! I’ve wanted to go to Turkey ever since. I feel like it’s a hidden gem and going to Turkey was just as good as the Bachelorette date. Seriously. We saw so many ancient ruins, mosques and the Turks are so so so nice.

Some of the places we went to were, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, Troy, Assos, Ephesus and Hagia Sophia. I felt like a little kid running around these ancient ruins taking pictures and just having fun with the people I was with. We stayed in a nice resort on the beach and I shopped while getting a lot of cool souvenir shirts, bracelets, and turquoise bowls. I would definitely go back to Turkey if given the chance. I loved every minute there.

0 comments: