Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Red Sea.









This past weekend, I went snorkeling in the Red Sea. We left at 6:45 in the morning and took a 3 1/2 bus ride to Eilat. The water was sooooo pretty! There were a lot of people out there Parasailing, snorkeling and scuba diving when we got there. I could not wait to go snorkeling (especially after that long bus ride and not being near water for the last 2 months.) I got in and there were seriously so many fish. I am devastated that my underwater camera broke in Maui. I was seriously swimming in a school of fish at one point and they were so colorful. The pictures would have been unreal. Oh well. I did see a Humuhumunukunukuapua`a (state fish of Hawaii) which made me really happy. I also saw some eels and others saw turtles. It was such a relaxing day and by the end of the day I was so so tired. We got home around 9:00 that night and I was in bed by 10. Such a good day. One of my favorites in Israel so far.

0 comments: