Saturday, March 2, 2013

March 1.

Sooooo I just realized that I have no idea what day it is (remember how all of my Hawaii posts have been a number of how many days I've been here?) but I'll figure it out. brb.

This week was midterms. SCHOOL IS KICKING MY TRASH. I seriously have spent my whole week taking tests. I would walk into the testing center and the people who work there would ask me to choose which test I wanted to take right then. I had so many options because this week I had FOUR tests to take. FOUR. The people who work there are starting to recognize me. ugh.

In other news, I've been going to the beach as soon as I wake up and spending my mornings there, because my days have been devoted to school and taking tests in the testing center. blah. Going to the beach in the mornings has actually been perfect. Not too many people there, which was nice. AND I was able to get some meditation in. I loved it.

I FINALLY got my transcripts transfered (seriously was such an issue) which means that I am OFFICIALLY GRADUATING. I talked to my advisor yesterday to make sure that I was good to go for graduation. When she told me I was, I felt so much JOY. Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed my school experience. But I am TIRED. I've never really been a student and I'm ready to graduate. With today being the first day of March, I can't believe next month, I will be a college graduate. Finally.

Just like Jimmy Fallon, here are my Friday letters (although not quite like his.)

Dear April 13, I'm ready. I want to be done with school. FOREVER.

Dear Professor who gave me TWO TESTS this week. Making one close on Tuesday and one close on Friday is really not what I want right now. Let's just have one test and be done with it. Do this during Finals week and I will scream.

Dear Testing Center, it's me, again. The girl sitting in my seat needs to move, like now. Also, can you not be so cold? I'll see you next week because I have two other tests lined up. yayyy.

Dear Library, Thank you for providing me with people to run into every 30 seconds to make me distracted enough not to study, by talking to them about how much I really need to study.

Dear Friday, I'm glad you're here. Please don't leave me.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Linds! Why don't you blog anymore!? I miss reading your blog! :) And I miss YOU!